..::::CyberFiber::::..
Your daily dose of the good, the bad, and the ugly. Safe in large Doses!
Nutrition
Facts:

Serving Size:
UNLIMITED

Ingredients:Laptop, Camera, Soda, Brains.

Allergy Information: Processed at a facility which uses Nuts and Milk
Photobucket
Name: Omar Z.

19 y/o. residing somewhere in this galaxy. with alot to say, and alot more to type.
See my complete profile

Followers

Archives
2009/09 2009/10 2010/01
TagBoard
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)



My first post, guaranteed to be a waste of time.
29 September, 2009 11:26 PM
Boo! yes, Boo! I know this post will go down as my worst and most tasteless post ever. It is on purpose though, that because I need to preview my skin, so if you've got a problem, save it for somebody who cares ;) Talk to you later, and remember to subscribe. Peace <3 & (-<)
My first post, guaranteed to be a waste of time.
Share |
1 comments

 
back to the top